5 luglio 2012

Earrings


Yesterday I chose to give my mother the chance to match me and my sister to her clothes, creating special earrings...

Ieri ho deciso di dare a mia mamma l'opportunità di abbinare me e mia sorella al suo abbigliamento, creando degli orecchini particolari...



With 2 flat pearls ( or you can choose pieces of wood), and the occurent to create earrings...

Con 2 perle piatte ( o con due pezzi di legno forati) e l'occorrente per fare degli orecchini...


I just glued 2 photos of me and my sister on the pearls, using decoupage system,

Ho semplicemente incollato alle perle due foto di me e mia sorella, usando la tecnica del decoupage,


I finished the earrings with some white pearls,

Ho rifinito gli orecchini con delle perline,


 And as final touch I glued some strass on the external side.
Do you like them?

E come tocco finale ho incollato dei brillantini sul profilo esterno.
Vi piacciono?


Photos by me with Nikon D50

2 commenti:

I love reading all of your comments!
Mi piace leggere i vostri commenti!