19 giugno 2013

Postcard to give a news!

diy postcard

There are moments when you want to tell something in a different way... I chose a postcard, obviously diy!

Ci sono momenti in cui vuoi dare una notizia in un modo originale... io ho scelto una cartolina, fai da te ovviamente!



diy postcard


Start from taking a picture and printing it. 

Inizia scattando una foto e stampandola. 


diy postcard


Then cut the right dimensions: I used 10,5 x 15 cm.

Taglia poi nelle giuste dimensioni: io ho usato queste misure: 10,5 x 15 cm.


diy postcard

Draw the lines on the back and remember the space for the stamp.
I also suggest to plasticize the front side to give a shiny and more durable effect to the postcard.

Disegna le linee sul retro e ricorda lo spazio per il francobollo.
Suggerisco anche di plastificare il lato frontale per dare un effetto lucido e più durevole alla cartolina.


diy postcard


I had a lot of people to inform : )

Avevo un sacco di gente da informare : )


diy postcard

Here you are my diy " Save the date". 
You are now all informed about my good news! : ))

Eccovi il mio " Save the date" fatto in casa.
Adesso siete tutti informati sulla mia bella notizia! : ))



5 commenti:

I love reading all of your comments!
Mi piace leggere i vostri commenti!