26 giugno 2013

Wedding moodboard [aqua green]

wedding moodboard

I swear I won't post only wedding moodboards from now... ; )
But there are lots of ispirations everywhere, 
and I've to imagine which one suits better for a marriage at the beach! 
Any suggestion?

Giuro che non pubblicherò solo tabelloni d'ispirazione per il matrimonio da oggi in poi... ; )
Ma trovo ispirazioni ovunque, e devo immaginare quale sia la migliore per un matrimonio al mare!
Qualche suggerimento?

wedding moodboard

wedding moodboard

wedding moodboard


1 commento:

  1. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to
    a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    Review my weblog ... homepage

    RispondiElimina

I love reading all of your comments!
Mi piace leggere i vostri commenti!